All rights are reserved. Text, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos as well as their adjustment on this homepage from Heitmann Felle GmbH underlie the protection of the copyright and other protective laws. The content of this website must not be copied for commercial purposes, spread, changed or made available for third persons.
Manager: Gerolt Heitmann, Nadine Heitmann
Registration office: local court Lüneburg, HRB 101853
VAT Identification number: DE 11 637 2812
1. Content of the online offer: The author does not take over a warranty for the timeliness, correctness, completeness or quality of the given information in any way. Liability claims against the author, which refer to material damages that were created by using or not using the present information are basically excluded unless on part of the author deliberation or careless guiltiness are on hand. All offers are without engagement and without obligation. The author reserves to himself, to change, delete or retrofit site parts or the whole offer without advertising this.
2. References and links: In case of direct or indirect links to foreign websites ("hyperlinks") which lie beyond the author's field of responsibility, a responsibility duty would only become effective if the author knows about the content and it would be technical possible for him to prevent the use in case of illegality. The author declares explicit that there were no illegal contents visible on the pages when they were linked. The author has no impact on the current and the future desgin, the contents or the creatorship of these pages. Therefore he distances himself herewith explicitly from all linked pages, that have been changed after the linking date. This statement counts for all links inserted inside the own internet offer as well as foreign entrys made in guestbooks, panels or mailing lists adjusted by the author.
3. Copyright and code right: The author attends the copy rights in all publications, used graphics, sounds, video sequences and texts. All the trademarks mentioned in this internet offer underlie the determinations of the code right that is in force and the ownership right of the owner without restrictions. For published and from the author self-created objects the copyright stays with the author of these pages. The use of these graphics, sounds, video sequences and texts in other electronical or printed publicatins is only allowed with the explicit agreement of the author.
4. Data protection: If it is possible to enter personal data or data relating to business the user shall enter this voluntarily. The availment and payment is as far as possible allowed without entering personal data or entering anonymous data. It is not allowed to use the published addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses as a transmission of information if this is not explicitly wanted.
5. Legal effect of this dislaimer: This disclaimer is to be seen as part of this internet offer, which is refered to on this page. In case that parts or single formulations of these texts should not match the legal position, anymore, the remaining parts of the document are unaffected by this.
Im Rahmen der Online-Streitbeilegung bietet die Europäische Kommission unter http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ eine Plattform zur Online-Streitbeilegung an (Hinweis gem. Art. 14 Abs. 1 ODR-Verordnung).